We are excited to share this brightly coloured and healthy recipe to all real food lovers! If you are looking up for new recipes to try, this is one of our favourites you definitely need to add to your collection. Toss all your go-to veggies or proteins into the bowl and there you have a quick meal, which is ideal for lunch and dinner!
Serves: 2 servings
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 inch piece fresh ginger, grated
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. red chilli paste (optional)
- 1 large bunch of kale, stems removed, chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 397g (14 oz) soba noodles
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
- In a large frying pan, heat sesame oil and add garlic, ginger and cook until golden.
- Add soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, and red chilli paste to the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Place kale in pan and cook until tender.
- Add carrots and soba noodles to pan. Cook for 5 more minutes until noodles are tender.
- Topped with green onions and roasted peanuts and serve!