If you love smoothie bowl as much as we do, give this tasty and eye-pleasing recipe a try for your next weekend breakfast! Not only does smoothie bowl keeps you filling, it is also very nutritious and fun to make.
- 1 handful of strawberries, stemmed
- ¼ pineapple, chopped
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- Strawberries, chopped
- Seeds to sprinkle
- Coconut flakes
- Hollow out the pineapple to make a sustainable bowl. Freeze the remaining pineapple to make more smoothie bowls.
- Place strawberries, pineapple and banana in a blender and whizz until smooth.
- Pour mixture into pineapple bowl.
- Choose your favourite toppings (sesame and linseed are used in this recipe) and you are ready to serve!