What better way to cool off in this warm weather than having a papaya fruit bowl? This sweet and yellow fruit works wonders in improving our digestive system and is a great source of antioxidants. Read on for the full recipe and give it a try!
- 1 cup of natural Greek yoghurt
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened coconut
- Sunflower seeds
- Dried goji berries
- Whole flaxseeds
- Halve the papaya and remove the seeds.
- Add the yoghurt and ½ cup coconut and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into the papaya bowl and add the remaining coconut.
- Chop almonds and walnuts coarsely.
- Garnish with the superfood mix.