Mango is in season now! This simple to make, sweet & spicy, refreshing mango salsa recipe will be a perfect appetizer for the hot weather. It can be served chilled with chips, on tacos or you could just eat it straight out of the bowl as a salad. It not only looks good, it tastes absolutely delicious too!
- 2 medium ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and diced
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 fresh lime, juice and zest
- 1 small garlic clove, grated
- ½ Jalapeno, minced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- In a serving bowl, combined the prepared mango, onion, cilantro and jalapeno.
- Drizzle with lime juice and mix well.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Let the salsa rest for 10mins or longer.