There is no better way to start your morning with fluffy, moist delicious pancakes 🥞, topped with chopped nuts and drizzled with maple syrup!
This easy vegan pumpkin 🎃 pancake recipe is not only dairy-free and egg-free, it’s also healthy and guilt-free. These pancakes are best enjoyed when its fresh and can be froze up to 2 months in the freezer.
If you love pancakes, be sure to check out this recipe! 😋
- 1 ¼ cups flour
- 3 tablespoons organic cane sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- ½ heaping cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 ¼ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 – 2 tablespoon coconut oil, for griddle
- pure maple syrup, to serve
- Preheat griddle to about 350 degrees for pancakes. Alternately, if using a stove-top griddle/skillet, heat over medium heat.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and spice, mix well. Add in the pumpkin puree and non-dairy milk, mix well.
- Add enough oil to coat the griddle/skillet. Using a ¼ measuring cup, scoop batter and place on griddle. Cook about 3 minutes, edges will bubble slightly and start to look leathery, flip and cook for another 3 minutes. Add oil to the griddle/skillet, and repeat until batter is gone.
- Serve with pure maple syrup. Optional: 2 tablespoons of chopped pecans to add texture.
You can store the leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or keep in the freezer for up to 2 months. Reheat in the microwave or toaster oven.