This Keto Zucchini Bread 🥒🥖 recipe only requires 7 ingredients plus you can decide to make it savory or sweet!
Best of all it is low fat (made with almond flour) and can be eaten as a healthy breakfast, snack or dessert. Bake away and enjoy the moist, fresh out-of-the-oven bread with a taste of zucchini in every bite! 😋
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup granula sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 ½ cups grated zucchini with peel
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a loaf pan with butter / cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Wrap the grated zucchini in a kitchen towel and squeeze out as much liquid as you can. Add zucchini to the dry ingredients followed by the eggs and melted butter. Stir batter until combined.
- Optional: If you want it to be sweeter, you can add walnuts (½ cup)/ blueberries (1 cup) / chocolate chips (½ cup). Alternatively, if you prefer it to be more savory, remove the sweetener and cinnamon if desired.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake in the oven for 60mins or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool it before serving and you can cut the loaf to about 12 slices.
You can keep the leftovers slices in the freezer and for about 4 months. Let it thaw before eating.
Recipe courtesy https://jenniferbanz.com/