Need a little detoxing? These rainbow roll-ups are not only pretty to look at, it taste super delicious too even though it contains lots of healthy ingredients such as carrots 🥕, cucumbers 🥒, chickpeas, cabbages 🥬 and dark leafy greens.
It’s surprisingly filling too and it’s a perfect pack to go lunch for work!
- Carrots, cut into matchsticks
- Cucumbers, cut into matchsticks
- Red cabbage
- Cooked rice / quinoa
- Peanuts and cilantro
- Collard greens (leaf)
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup soy sauce (tamari if gluten free)
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 clove garlic
- Trim the stem/spine of the collard leaf – don’t cut it completely off, but just cut it down so that it’s nice and thin and pliable.
- Roll: Arrange your fillings on the collard leaf. Fold the ends in and roll from front to back, trying to keep everything in, nice and tight.
- Peanut Sauce: Run all the ingredients through a blender or food processor. Voila!
You can steam the collard leaves if you want to make them more pliable.