If you love easy, flavourful recipes, these roasted cauliflower tacos 🌮 are for you! It’s a healthy, delicious, simple to make and perfect for all sorts of occasions.
Serve it with chips, salsa and maybe even a margarita 🍹 for a nice taco night!
- 1small cauliflower, outer leaves and core discarded, cut into small florets
- 1pound red cabbage, thinly sliced (about 1/2 small red cabbage or 6 cups sliced)
- ¼cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1teaspoon ground cumin
- 1teaspoon ground coriander
- 1teaspoon kosher salt
- Avocado Sauce/Dips
- 12corn tortillas, warmed
- Optional: Thinly sliced radishes, serrano peppers
- Optional: Avocado slices, Cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the cauliflower and cabbage on a large sheet pan. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the cumin, coriander, and salt. Use your hands to mix everything together and spread it out into an even layer.
- Roast, stirring every 15 mins, until the vegetables are softened and browned in spots, about 45 mins.
- Evenly divide the Avocado Sauce and roasted vegetables among the tortillas. Serve immediately with the radishes, serranos, avocado slices, and cilantro, if using.