Here’s one of Senior Instructor Beatriz’s personal favourite bake recipe!
Always grabbing breads from bakery? Why not try making your own healthy Keto Bread 🍞 for a change.
- 6 tbsp psyllium husk powder (soluble fiber, easily found in supermarkets, organic section)
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt (pink salt or organic)
- 7 whole eggs
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese (optional but makes the taste nicer)
- 1/2 cup fat (butter, ghee or coconut flour)
You can also add in seeds, chia or nuts if you want.
- Preheat oven to 170degrees
- Mix psyllium with warm water and reserve (gel consistence)
- Mix the eggs with fat in a bowl
- Add the dry ingredients and combine
- Add the fiber to the mixture with a mixer (food processor)
- Put in a greasy loaf pan, oven for 45 to 55mins until it becomes brown on the top. Let it cool, slice it and enjoy 😊