How do I sign up?
- View our class schedule on our website. Do check back regularly on our schedule as we will be adding more classes online.
- Log into your Mindbody or Focus app to select your preferred class and make a booking.
1 session: $15
5 sessions: $65
10 sessions: $105
2 weeks class package*: $125
*Package starts from sale date. Limited to 14 classes from sale date.
4 weeks class package: *$200
*Package starts from sale date. Limited to 28 classes from sale date.
Terms & Conditions:
- Strictly no extension for virtual group packages / virtual promotional packages. Exception for medical condition.
- Focus reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions at any time without prior notice.
How do I attend the online group classes?
All of our online classes are conducted through ZOOM.
Please download the ZOOM app (zoom.us) in advance on the device of your choice (preferably an ipad or laptop). An email containing a link to your ZOOM virtual class will be emailed to you 30mins before your class. Please click on the link to join the session.
Once logged in, please ensure your microphone is muted. This is to ensure there will be no disruption and the class can be conducted smoothly.
What's the duration of the class?
Each class is 45mins.
If you have any questions, you can leave your video and stay on after class to check with your instructor. Feel free to also share your feedback on the movements or tag us on IG!
What is the cut-off timing to sign up for the group class?
The cut-off time is 30mins before the group class starts. This is to ensure we are able to email you the ZOOM link in time.
Please try to book your classes in advance.
Do I need to prepare any equipments?
Please check the class description of the online class that you booked in as it will indicate what props are required. The equipment selected are usually quite minimal if not our instructors will give you alternatives and options if you do not have the required item.
Do note to have everything ready for the class.
What if I am late for class?
Kindly note that the online session will commence on time. Please try to log in 10-15mins earlier to ensure you won’t missed out on any exercises as well as to cater to any unexpected situations.
How do I sign up?
- Click here to view the instructor’s schedule
- Log into your Mindbody / Focus app account. Select your preferred instructor and time slot to make a booking. You can also choose to contact your preferred instructor directly to schedule a booking.
- If you are using your existing package to make a booking, we will credit back the remaining value into your account.
1 session: $110
5 sessions: $525
How do I attend the online Private sessions?
After booking your session, your instructor will contact you directly to arrange a preferred platform to conduct the virtual session.
Apart from using ZOOM, you can choose other preferred video apps such as Whatsapp, Facetime, Skype etc.
What's the duration of the session?
Each private session is 60mins.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
We understand that unexpected things happen and only request that you inform us within the cancellation notice period.
A minimum of 2 hours’ notice is required; otherwise the session will be fully charged.
For clients with the 2-weeks unlimited package, we kindly request that you cancel your class 2 hours in advance so as to allow slots for others to book in.
A minimum of 12 hours’ notice is required. Please contact your instructors directly to inform them.
A minimum of 12 hours’ notice is required. Please email or whatsapp us directly.
Are the sessions conducted on ZOOM safe and secure?
Rest assured that Focus has taken all the necessary precautions to ensure all our Virtual sessions conducted on ZOOM to be private, safe and secure.
- All of our ZOOM virtual sessions are Private.
- Email invitation (to clients who sign up for the class) will only be sent out 30mins before class starts. Meeting ID and Password are not listed publicly.
- Please be careful not to share the email link and password.
- Screen sharing and file sharing is disabled in the ZOOM meeting platform.
- Upon signing in to ZOOM, you will be put on hold in the “Waiting Room”. Our team will monitor and do a check on all the signed in participants to ensure they are on the class sign up list before approving the join in.
- Please ensure the name you have on your ZOOM account matches the name you registered with Focus to avoid delays to entering the class.
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any concerns.