Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Identify the appropriate stage of a client and correctly select most effective exercises to bring about a change.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the following pieces of apparatus: Reformer, Trapeze Table, Chair, Ladder Barrel, Spine Corrector and props.
- Demonstrate correct safety and equipment handling practices.
- Demonstrate ability to correctly execute all exercises and their variations.
- Problem solve and design an exercise or treatment plan with case study.
- Modify basic exercises based on client needs.
Completion of Gateway Online, Gateway Mat 1, Gateway Equipment and and Polestar Principles Online.
Participants in the Pilates for rehabilitation series must be a licensed or certified health care professional (e.g. MD, PT, DO, DC, ATC).
Gateway Online through S/R Advanced 2.
Consists of both theory and practical and should be planned around 6-9 months after your Studio/Rehab Advanced 2 module.